- Papers must be original and should not have been previously accepted for publication in any journals.
- Papers must be written in English, Indonesian, or Malay.
- Papers should be written in double-spacing using 12-point font of Times New Roman and consists of 4,500 – 5,000 words (including abstract, references, tables, figures, and charts)
- A softcopy of the paper should be submitted in MS Word for windows (.doc or .docx format) via conference website. Papers in .pdf format will not be accepted.
- Papers should at least consist of:
- Title of the paper in Bold Letters
- Information regarding the author and co-author (supervisor), higher education institution, faculty and department/studies program, and email address shall be provided under the paper title.
- Abstract (200 words).
- After the abstract, the paper will have an introductory section explaining the background of the research, why the topic is chosen, research problem identification, and the objective of the paper.
- The body of the paper shall contain brief literature survey, data/finding presentation, and analysis presented in a concise and systematic manner.
- The final section is the concluding section, showing the result of the analysis, recommendation (if any), and statements of how the research result may contribute to the scholarship and exchange of thoughts in the related field.
Authors are invited to submit full papers. Abstracts without full papers will not be accepted. The deadline for the submission of papers is June 20th, 2017.
For papers written in Indonesian or Malay, after the paper is accepted for conference presentation and publication, participants are expected to translate the paper into English (or have a professional translator do the translation) before resubmitting. Poor language quality, including errors in grammar, spelling or language usage, could lead to outright rejection of the paper during the final publication process.
Paper Submission and Format
The submission should be typed single-spaced in 12-point type Times New Roman in Microsoft Word file (*.doc/*.docx). The length of the paper should be between 4500 and 5000 words (including abstract, references, and appendices). The Chicago Manual (at least the 6th ed.) should be used for referencing and citation systems.
All submissions must include title, keywords, name (author/s), affiliation, and email address, as well as a short bio (100 words) at the end of the paper.
The paper could be in English, or Indonesian or Malay. If selected for publication, papers written in languages other than English should be translated into English. Translation of paper is the sole responsibility of the author(s).
The abstract should be a summary of your presentation using the English language. The submission should be typed single-spaced in 12-point type Times New Roman in Microsoft Word file (*.doc/*docx). The length should be within 200 words in 1 page. Abstract in Indonesian/Malay must be accompanied with Title and abstract in English.
All Abstracts must include title, keywords, name (author/s), affiliation and email address, short bio (100 words)
Oral presentation (15 minutes). All accompanying PowerPoint slides should be prepared in English.
Conference Programme and proceedings
Selected papers will be published in Scopus-indexed proceeding or journals.
For Writing Style Reference: